Monday, March 30, 2015

Audio Edits


For this assignment we were to edit two recordings.
In the interview there was a telelphone ringing and a high pitch noise. I had to physically delete the telephone ringing and the high pitch noise. This enabled the sound to be gone, but the voices to stay because it was a horizontal noise. For my personal recording which is labeled Natalia, I talked about myself while one of my friends clapped three times in the background. I had a harder time getting the clapping out of the audio for this set. I used the paint brush healing tool, and while the lines of the clapping were gone there was still a muffled sound of the clapping. I continued to use the healing tool, but it did not work. I could not delete the area entirely because then it would delete my voice. 









No comments:

Post a Comment